Sunday, February 7, 2010
Shoes, booze and losers: a primer for the thirty-something ...
By Ms Behaviour
a giant pink waterproof vibrator to add a touch of secret comedy and some titillation (courtesy of my best friend and Babeland.com). Some suggestions for Rain's chest: shoes (women always look at your shoes);; some sort of man status symbol (big chunky watch? big chunky car? little unchunky .... Happiness is like a butterfly: the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder. ...
Shoes, booze and losers: a primer... - http://elusivbutterfli.blogspot.com/
best mpg cars
By admin
What do you all think? thy burn more fuel. I think it is because it makes it harder for the fuel to vaporize completely as it enters the cylinder and hits the cooler air. video wmv shaved nudist best mpg cars easter mini rabbit vibrator ...
Best Cheap Car - http://www.bestcheapcar.com/
James Maxey - Jawbone of an Ass: Technology day dreams
By James Maxey
What I really want is a cellphone laptop I can carry around in my pocket. Something a bit larger than the current average cellphone, so it could have a bigger screen and a bigger keyboard. But, when I get home, I could set the cellphone ... A little vibrator in my watch that would trigger for about five seconds anytime I walked more than 100 feet away from my cell phone. So, if I was in a hurry to leave the house in the morning, and forgot my phone, I'd get a little buzz ...
James Maxey - Jawbone of an Ass - http://jamesmaxey.blogspot.com/
Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)