Saturday, February 13, 2010
Oh Zone Review of Ivibe rabbit vibrator | What Is Wrong With The ...
By The Truth
Oh Zone's HOT DAMES review of Doc Johnson's Ivibe rabbit vibrator. This is funny as hell!!!
What Is Wrong With The World Today - http://whatiswrongwiththeworldtoday.com/
NSFW: Is Porn Movie Merchandising the Next Big Money Maker? - TechCat
By Lydia Leavitt
But in an industry where the average low budget porn company is happy to sell a thousand units, the question that remains is whether major movie merchandising is a viable option for the adult industry. Cahen says no. "[To create this line], ... When it comes to partnering with major movies, there is a high level of risk involved even with movies that you think would be successful like 1988's Roger Rabbit. The animated movie flopped royally when it came to merchandising. ...
TechCat - http://technology.automated.it/
insomnia haiku: Most exciting doctor's appointment EVER
By Patricia
At one point she put a vibrator in my hand and turned it on so that I could marvel over the power. I oohed and aahed and nodded in what I hoped was an appropriately enthusiastic fashion. I had not imagined that I could be more uncomfortable ... Sex-toy design has come a long way. (I showed the website to a friend of mine, and she said, "They look like Apple products!") BUT. If I'm going to buy any kind of sexual device, it is not going to be at my doctor's office. Right? ...
insomnia haiku - http://insomniahaiku.typepad.com/insomniahaiku/
Dixie Stethoscope Classic 11 Navy Blue
By admin
Shane's World- Ultimate Beaver Vibrator- Purple, California Exotic Novelties. DIXIE STETHOSCOPE CLASSIC 11-NAVY BLUE. 50 posts-31 authors-Last post:Nov 24, 2009Between the Cardiology III and the Classic II, I don't know. ...
Dance Combi - http://dancecombi.co.cc/
Bag Case Black | Camera Crazy Guy
By admin
Features: * Watertight, crushproof, and dust proof * Open cell core with solid wall design – strong, light weight * Automatic Pressure Equalization Valve * O-ring seal * Double safety locking latches with keys * Comfortable rubber over- molded ... Gray plastic translucent case – fits easily in purse or pocket for travel. Bullet vibrators are great for massaging temples to relieve tension headaches, or for more intimate uses. This must-have multi-speed vibrating bullet ...
Camera Crazy Guy - http://www.gabophotography.com/
Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)