Wednesday, February 10, 2010

2 more jokes for you guys? | Used Motorcycle Trailer & Accessories


By Alex

Opening the door, she observed her daughter giving herself a real workout with a vibrator. Shocked, she asked, "What in the world are you doing?" Requires a Java Enabled Browser. The daughter replied, "Mom, I'm thirty-five years old, unmarried, and this thing is about as close as I'll ever ... Both the frog and the bear wondered why the rabbit didn't just ask for a lot of money and then he could buy himself a motorcycle, but after a magical sound there was a motorcycle. ...

Used Motorcycle Trailer & Accessories - http://usedmotorcycletrailer.org/


Social Media Contrarianism or All the Cool Kids are Doing It ~ Of ...

By Jenn Thorson

I hate the games, I must say. They just seem to get sillier, to the point where I don't know why people aren't embarassed to send some of the 'gifts'. I'm waiting for 'So and So has just sent you a cancer-awareness Pink Vibrator! ... Granted, I am sometimes curious about what other people are doing, or how many different sorts of egg-based creatures there might be. But not enough to let FB apps have access to my computer. Maybe I would have been more open to the games if ...

Of Cabbages and Kings - http://www.cabbagesnkings.net/


Latest Palm App Catalog Additions - Appmodo

By Mary Ann Neder

Massage It!, $0.99, by J@ckpot ideas: Use your phone's vibrator as a massager. Multi Message Lite, Free, by J@ckpot ideas: Send a message to multiple recipients, even splitting between text messages and emails. ...

Appmodo - http://appmodo.com/


Jack Rabbit California Exotics Waterproof Vibrator and Lube Sample ...

By admin

Jack Rabbit California Exotics Waterproof Vibrator and Lube Sample Kit, Purple (Free Batteries Included. The Original just keeps getting better, and better, and better! 100% waterproof for fun in or out of the water. ...

Shop Buy Cheap Discount 24Hrs - http://www.discount24hrs.us/


Chuck Shepherd's News of the Weird - News

Jeweler Colin Burn, of Broome, Australia, announced in October at the Asia Adult Expo in Macau that he would make the world's most expensive "personal vibrator," in 10 limited editions, out of smooth platinum, each with 1500 white diamonds. He said he planned to shoot for a price of $1 million (U.S.) and noted that he currently offers a similar sex toy with only 450 diamonds (but with a handle made of rare conkerberry wood) that he sells for $38000. ...

Prospectus - http://www.prospectusnews.com/home/


Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone
http://www.adamevetoys.com/t-aet09_25-OFF-any-item Sex Toys as Low as $2.95