Saturday, February 27, 2010

Now, make your sex life 'greener' | The Daily Indian


By TDI Bureau

6] Organic lubricants, vibrators: Companies are starting to make lubricants free of parabens and petro-chemicals, like Babeland Naturals Organic Lube. Sex toy industry has also started to make vibrators out of elastomer, a latex-free ...

The Daily Indian - http://www.thedailyindian.com/


Party Consultant Twilight Addicted Mommy: Teach Just Say Me ...

By TwilightStef

If my mother had talked to me about masturbation and maybe even provided a vibrator as an alternative, I am pretty sure I would have waited much longer before having sex with a boy. As a Passion Party Consultant, you would think I ... Obviously I survived or I wouldn't sell sex toys for a living. Perhaps that is why I am in this business. Maybe subconsciously I knew I had to believe 100% that sex is ok and it isn't gross or dirty. I know that when my daughter is a little ...

Party Consultant Twilight Addicted Mommy - http://twilovingmom.blogspot.com/


Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone
http://www.adamevetoys.com/t-aet09_25-OFF-any-item Sex Toys as Low as $2.95