Sunday, February 21, 2010
A history of vibration. « Happy Bodies
By Becky
While the author seems to think we've come a long way, due to laws against sex toys, many vibrators are sold "for novelty use only." This allows manufacturers to sell environmentally and personally hazardous sex toys while not allowing ...
Happy Bodies - http://happybodies.wordpress.com/
Fitting It All In ...
By Sylvia
OH! that reminds me of when I was at physio and the PT gave me a vibrator, sex toy uhhh let's say "discreet" massager LOL! it was all I could do to not smirk when she handed it to me, it looked so inappropriate! Yes, I am immature. ...
Fitting It All In . . . . . .... - http://tuffchicksblog.blogspot.com/
Do you think sex toys destroy emotional need for others? | Online ...
By admin
I think it can make sex between a couple more interesting and satisfying. I personally have a vibrator that I use a few times a week when my husband can't be home, and rarely when he is home and just doesn't want sex. ...
Online Bargains USA - http://www.streetsofdublin.com/wp-shop-usa/
Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)