Monday, February 22, 2010
Fun New Toy « Newlywed, Newly Veg!
By Anna
For lunch, I made some carrot salad with my new toy—it was really easy to figure out! I'll put up a post soon with some photos demonstrating how I used it. For my salad, I spiralized one large carrot, and then mixed it with: 1 tbsp. Fage, 1 tsp. Nasoya mayonnaise, 3 chopped pitted dates, 1 tbsp. chopped walnuts, .... Is it bad that the first thing I thought of when I saw your title- Fun New Toy I thought of a vibrator? Oops!! That date salad looks heavenly. ...
Newlywed, Newly Veg! - http://newlywednewlyveg.com/
Singing The Body Electric: Crabs in a barrell!
By MGW
Singing The Body Electric. I celebrate the ME yet to come. Life and the pursuit of a triathlon. ... I will Posess Your Heart - Death Cab For Cutie; Holy Calamity - Handsome Boy Modeling School; Stay Fly - Three Six Mafia; Black ane Blue - Miike Snow; Vibrator - Terrence Trent D'Arby; Stuntin Like My Daddy - Lil Wayne; Freak on a Leash - Korn; Jerry Was A Race Car Driver - Primus; Che Che Cole - Marc Anthony; What we Do - Freeway; Computer Games - Yellow Magic Orchestra ...
Singing The Body Electric - http://singingelectric.blogspot.com/
Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)