Friday, January 29, 2010
A Sex Study I'd Like to See
I should think lube and sex toys companies would be all over this. Of course there's no reason for a for profit drug company to do research that might not support the sales of its potential products. Also I can imagine researchers having all sorts of methodological problems with controls and comparison groups if you throw pharmaceuticals, vibrators, and sex workshops in the mix. It would make it harder to do a study like that and come out with meaningful data, ...
About.com Sexuality - http://sexuality.about.com/b/
Capitalists@Work: A Night at the German Opera
By Nick Drew
all because of 21 and perilous straits some grown-up toys? pick up at [url=http://www.avi.vg]sex toys [/url] online, resolute picking of grown-up toys like [url=http://www.avi.vg/category.php?a=coition4sexx&cid=3]vibrators [/url] and ...
Capitalists@Work - http://cityunslicker.blogspot.com/
Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)