Sunday, January 24, 2010

Frightened Grasshopper Solar Powered Bug | Tony Dyson


By admin

An educational robot and mini solar kit. He's small, but he's an attention-getter! Explore the potential of solar power with this neat science kit. This build-it-yourself educational solar hobby kit is for the first time science experimenters with little or no ... Once the solar panel receives the light to generate enough current, the tiny motor underneath it turns an unbalanced flyweight similar to the vibrator in a cell phone, causing the whole thing to vibrate. ...

Tony Dyson - http://www.turnpagestudios.com/


Anette og hundene: FML - Fuck My Life

By Anette

My boyfriend of almost 3 years gave me a big pink vibrator. Thinking it was a joke I said: "I won't need this as long as I have you!" His reply: "That's what I wanted to talk to you about." FML Blogglisten. Lagt inn av Anette kl. ...

Anette og hundene - http://anetteoghundene.blogspot.com/


Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone
http://www.adamevetoys.com/t-aet09_25-OFF-any-item Sex Toys as Low as $2.95