Thursday, January 28, 2010

M Mirror: Cybersex: Is the future now? « San Oo Aung's Weblog


By sanooaung

Or using computers to control sex toys over long distances as today's virtual reality sex could seem quite real. The invention of "teledidonics" with web-based outfit enabled users to engage in sex play using vibrator connected to a ...

San Oo Aung's Weblog - http://sanooaung.wordpress.com/


Progressives and Sex Education » Right Pundits

By Suzanne

And, lastly, this: "You might want to have a candid talk with [your daughter] about exploring or learning about her body — or even offer her a simple clitoral vibrator. (Don't worry, it doesn't have to be a large toy or a toy that is ...

Right Pundits - http://www.rightpundits.com/


Pleasure Can Silver

By admin

Posted on Sunday June 21st, 2009 at 00:01 in news, toys, Sex Toys, Vibrator, vibrators, pleasure, sex ed you can use, silver ion, antibacterial vibrator. Bournemouth Executive Chauffeur driven car private hire company. silver is ...

PRIVATE DEADS - http://overhere132.bee.pl/


Worn Off Novelties - Journal - This Post Has Nothing To Do With ...

By Karen

It's pretty awesome of her to let a rookie like me (blogging, I'm not a vibrator rookie!) do sonething like this. Cecily had me visit the Eden Fantasies website and pick out a product to review. Being able to choose the item ... As I was inspecting my new toy I couldn't get Henry Winkler out of my head. And if you're even half as old as I am, you surely remember the Fonz on Happy Days. I was a little worried I'd have this vision stuck in my head the first time I used it. ...

Worn Off Novelties - http://wornoffnovelties.squarespace.com/


RANDOM THOUGHTS: All Things Hello Kitty

By JOANNALYNE

The Hello Kitty vibrator AND Hello Kitty Blow Light sex toy for men! There is nothing really unusual with the vibrator, it is the sex toy that really made me laugh. Hello Kitty Hell says the toy has a hole at the bottom where a man can ...

RANDOM THOUGHTS - http://joannalyne-randomthoughts.blogspot.com/


Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone
http://www.adamevetoys.com/t-aet09_25-OFF-any-item Sex Toys as Low as $2.95