Friday, December 18, 2009

What's Inside It? – Line Following Robot Tank « Underground ...


By glutnix_neo

One day while looking around a toy store near my workplace I found this nice little line following robot tank on sale. Originally, the tank cost around Php400 but then it was sold at around a hundred less. Without thinking twice I know I had a great ... Inside the gearbox are two small DC motor no bigger than a cellphone vibrator motor that differentially drive the tracked wheels and, of course, a couple of gears. 100_1486MOD. Optical sensors are located at the bottom. ...

Underground Workbench Blog - http://undergroundworkbench.wordpress.com/


[UG] New Super Mario Bros Wii (2009) (Wii) - I-COMers.Com

By audragon

In some areas, players use the motion abilities of the Wii Remote? controller. The first player to reach a seesaw might make it tilt to help his or her character reach a higher platform ? and then tilt it incorrectly just to mess with ...

I-COMers.Com - http://i-comers.com/showthread.php?t=17581


Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone
http://www.adamevetoys.com/t-aet09_25-OFF-any-item Sex Toys as Low as $2.95