Thursday, December 17, 2009

RFP: Website for Adult Toys (Job Lead #22673): Design Quote


Comparing Prices Details Provided We are interested in setting up at least 10 e-commerce sites. At the present time, we currently have a manufacturer who will drop ship for us. Our products are corsets and vibrators, sex toys. ...

DesignQuote.net Projects up for bid. - http://www.designquote.net/rfps_newest.cfm


[HF]Beautiful Lesbian 3 - Ouka Fujimiya , Rui Natsukawa - I-COMers.Com

By crazy baby

[HF]Beautiful Lesbian 3 - Ouka Fujimiya , Rui Natsukawa Japanese.

I-COMers.Com - http://i-comers.com/showthread.php?t=17581


What a soft present ! - Blog Breaking News

A sex toy gift that doesn't belong under the tree, it belongs on it. The folks who brings us the. classic DDuckie vibrator have made a special Santa edition, and packaged it in a holiday. ornament ready for hanging. ...

Blog Breaking News - http://bbnews.over-blog.fr/


She laughs too easily & cries too hard...: It's a friggin ...

By Dani

Good Vibrations toy! (if you choose this, then: would you prefer something appropriate for solo play or geared toward couples?) So to make a long story short (Too Late!) here is why I chose what I chose: Option 1: I love a good book as much as the next girl. ... It pretty much boils down to the fact that my ex-best friend (who is a dude) got me trashed on cognac and OJ, then gave me a vibrator for my birthday. Oh the (fuzzy) memories. So that leaves "fun for everyone". ...

She laughs too easily & cries... - http://laughstooeasily.blogspot.com/


Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone
http://www.adamevetoys.com/t-aet09_25-OFF-any-item Sex Toys as Low as $2.95