Thursday, December 17, 2009

radio 2 "Good good good good vibrations, yeah" Beach boys « The ...


By Abi Tight

I thought the worst humiliation I would ever suffer was the day I left my Bunny on the side of the bath and found the bathroom perfectly clean and tidy and my favourite toy moved a few inches by my cleaner. But last week I was called into my bedroom for a magic show performed by magician Sid and his delightful assistant Nancy and was witness halfway through to something small, pink and plastic being pulled out of a hat. "Look at the little bunny ears, watch them move, ...

The Butterfly Diaries - http://butterflydiaries.wordpress.com/


FH1 footage - 35mm adapter - Steve's Digicams Forums

By John Araki

I did notice some faint purple in some shots where there was a large difference in brightness like the white posts on the patio. Obviously the depth of field is to draw your attention toward what the creator wants you to focus on. ... I think he could get rid of the purple with some color correction or Magic Bullet Looks if that was something he wanted to do. Maybe in brighter conditions the purple would be more noticeable. Looking at it from purely a test of the DOF and ...

Steve's Digicams Forums - http://forums.steves-digicams.com/


Cheap Online Deal 18% Discount from Honeylicious

By admin

The Teletubbies are brought to life in the brilliant Dance With Me Teletubbies toy that will entertain your children for hours. These are the most realistic Teletubbies ever seen, and were voted Hamley's Top Toy for. .... The Twin Turbo Dolphin is the worlds first vibrator with bi-directional rotating love beads A strong and waterproof vibe, with a fantastic dolphin shaped clit stimulator and the beads rotate both......£39.11 · Babydoll with g-string ...

Buy Presents Online - http://www.buy-presents-online.co.uk/


Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone
http://www.adamevetoys.com/t-aet09_25-OFF-any-item Sex Toys as Low as $2.95