Friday, December 4, 2009

LoveHoney newsletter, plus Great Offers Ending Monday! - Affiliate ...


By christine40

Tracey Cox Supersex Massager Vibrator - free Supersex Rabbit (worth £29.99) when you spend £40 on Tracey Cox Toys & Books ending Monday 7th December! This stylish vibe is also ideal for a back massage, plus it's only £14.99! ...

Affiliate Marketing - http://www.affiliates4u.com/forums/


LoveHoney newsletter, plus Great Offers Ending Monday! | Affiliate ...

By Christine Gray

Every woman should have a vibrating love egg in their bedside drawer and this one is the best yet for just £12.99! Tracey Cox Supersex Massager Vibrator – free Supersex Rabbit (worth £29.99) when you spend £40 on Tracey Cox Toys & Books ...

Affiliate Program Advice - http://www.affiliateprogramadvice.com/


It's not for me to fill the blue sea with tears - Holidaze.

By Jane҉

Also, this doesn't have to be physical; if you used to play some imaginary games that you think a brilliant, gay, hyperactive 5 year old girl would like to play with her eccentric, purple-haired 20 year old (someday) aunt, tell me about it. ... Records, books, anything colored turquoise, Jack Daniels, old maps, kittens, a boyfriend/girlfriend, hugs, world peace, a vibrator, wind, cigarettes, cold weather, a neat leaf you found when you were out walking, etc. ...

It's not for me to fill the blue... - http://seafeatures.livejournal.com/


iamnikchick: November Food Recap

By Nikchick

Yes, many times I was forced to stick my finger in a sauce and say "I think it's mustard... and hazelnut..." or "Yes, there's some sort of fish with this salad... I'm not sure what it is... it's GOOD though. ... I passed on picking up a " better then chocolate vibrator" but did gluttonously spend the rest of my gift certificate plus some picking up assortments of chocolates (including their collection of scotch-infused chocolates, using great single malts like Oban and ...

Faux Discolor Online - http://iamnikchick.livejournal.com/


Adam Szymkowicz: I Interview Playwrights Part 98: Jorge Ignacio ...

By Adam

... OR THE VIBRATOR PLAY (a play that makes you very happy you have a body). I'm looking forward to Packawallop's production of Alejandro Morales's MAREA. What a bold writer he is. Also Katie Pearl and Lisa D'Amour's collaboration this ...

Adam Szymkowicz - http://aszym.blogspot.com/


Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone
http://www.adamevetoys.com/t-aet09_25-OFF-any-item Sex Toys as Low as $2.95