Monday, November 30, 2009

I've got one hand in my pocket, and the other one is giving a ...


By surrabear

bunny ears. 1. Made out for more than 3 minutes? I have. 2. Slept in a different bed? Of course. What a dumb question. 3. Made out in a movie theatre? No. I don't need to do trashy shit like that. 4. made out with 2 different people in one .... Unless a vibrator counts, no. Hahaha. I don't consider that "making love" though... and dude... who really loves like, sheep or something enough to "make love to them"??? 76. Failed a class? Ehh like one or two college classes ...

I've got one hand in my pocket,... - http://surrabear.livejournal.com/


Android got Porn

By amorson

The company was founded by seven people, including mobile, software, and adult industry veterans. One of MiKandi's founders, Shane Isbell, started an alternative Android applications store called SlideME, before the the Android ... If you install the store you will discover only one application called Dildroid which is a "multi-speed vibrator system". The MiKandi developer portal is invite-only at this stage but a moderated e-mail campaign aiming to recruit app developers ...

TechMount - http://www.techmount.com/


What Is The Best "Essentials Kit" When Attending A Swingers Party ...

By Cynthia

We have found the pocket on the bag is very useful for keeping the padlock seperate from anything breakable - wine glasses for example - in the kit. A picnic bag could work great for carrying bottles of wine, lingerie, club wear and other assorted ... 1. Silver bullet, 2. Vibrating cock-ring (I REALLY like to ride him me when he's wearing this). 3. A standard vibrator of some sort. •Extra batteries - all that toy goodness just goes to waste without the juice to run them! ...

Latest articles from Isnare.com - http://www.isnare.com/


Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone
http://www.adamevetoys.com/t-aet09_25-OFF-any-item Sex Toys as Low as $2.95