Tuesday, December 1, 2009
I prefer sunny-side ups. All I get are cold, hard let-me-downs ...
By beyondtheremix
"Get out your toy and strip." Aki blushed fiercely at the command, opening his mouth to voice otherwise when Tora cut in. "Don't pretend like you don't bring one on tour, I've already seen it." Nodding, Aki kept the phone to his ear, ... The bassist's body moved of its own accord, mirroring a jumbled collage of memories and imagination as Aki hastily fingered himself, slick digits pulling out to wrap around the contours of a discreetly black vibrator and pressing it in. ...
I prefer sunny-side ups. All... - http://beyondtheremix.livejournal.com/
Hilobrow | Middlebrow is not the solution
By Peggy Nelson
I mean vibrators, of course. It's great how flexible our metaphors are, how they vibrate with portent, how the associations build to a climax, or stagnate in complexity. Pure energy: the flow and focus is very important, we don't want any blockages, ... But the connection between sex and psychology, and more specifically, the connection between the orgasm and the correct flow of mental energy, was made by Freud and his fellow practitioners, and is still current today. ...
Hilobrow - http://hilobrow.com/
jewsyonkersislamiii-tc: jewsyonkersislam # 716m US & Law : A woman ...
By tc
jewsyonkersislam # 716m US & Law : A woman needs an orgasm jyi # 716m US & Law : A woman & orgasm. At the bottom is an article about health and a woman's breasts. But just below is an article not about health but about the excess nonsense today ... NYT, p.3, 11-29-09 "Sex comedy for adults...the vibrator play...(About) how much control men had (and they dont today ? plastic surgery marketers...) over women's lives, bodies and thoughts, even their most intimate sensations" ...
jewsyonkersislamiii-tc - http://jewsyonkersislamiii-tc.blogspot.com/
Buy Electric Shavers: Braun Series 3 370 Men's Shaver : Braun 5885
By ShaverMan
Buy Electric Shavers Discusses and Critiques Reviews of Electric Shavers, Looking for Buy Electric Shavers & Reviewer Consensus on Models that Give the Closest Electric Shavers. ... Norelco uses a motor rather than a vibrator like most other shavers and it can tend to slow down when the blades are dull and the beard is thick. The decision: Although I have never had luck with non-rotary shavers I tried a friend's Braun once and was surprised how much closer it shaved and ...
Buy Electric Shavers - http://buyelectricshavers.blogspot.com/
Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)