Tuesday, March 9, 2010
The Interstellar Housewife: Of Bun E. Carlos and Batteries
By Deirdre
He was also quoted as saying that he wants us to take advantage of "the cancer-curing technology from UFOs" (I'd make a quip, but that kind of stands on it's own). The night before the launch, Peckman's campaign themes song, "Pink UFO", ...
The Interstellar Housewife - http://interstellarhousewife.blogspot.com/
I'm Dancing with Myself: You can't go wrong with flowers unless I ...
By I'm Dancing with Myself
I'll get the technicians who fucked up to pitch in and get you a rabbit vibrator." "Hey honey, how was your day?" "Not bad babe. Turns out desperate-for-fame university girls think stuntmen are cool. If you can't get your boss to give ...
I'm Dancing with Myself - http://oliveschweps.blogspot.com/
Our Philippine House Project: Gallery of Blunders at goILOILO.com
By GOIloilo
This defect was caused by my crew over-using the concrete vibrator. The water and concrete slurry ran out of the bottom of the form, leaving behind the aggregate. The crew tried to hide this from me by covering it with mortar. ...
goILOILO.com - http://goiloilo.com/
Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)