Sunday, March 7, 2010

Chic Impression: Chic Purple Lingerie Shower


By Heidi Jones

For drinks I made Champagne and pink lemonade. The wine glasses were presented with a black sugar rim for presentation, but were soon removed once we found out after the bride took the first sip that her lips were purplish/black. lol. ... As you can see she got lots of goodies... a book called "Inter Courses" its a aphrodisiac cookbook, pink vibrator and lots of lingerie! After each lingerie piece that she received as a gift, I hung a clothes line in my living room and ...

Chic Impression - http://chicimpression.blogspot.com/


~*Jessica Rabbit*~: Snoozing with Kerrelyn Sparks

By ~*Jessica Rabbit*~

For you newbie lurkers who accidently stumbled into my rabbit hole of the world wide web trying to get to someone elses blog I apologize for that, my maintance man has been slacking on his duties and now I'm left with a big gaping hole in my roof. ... Mine is that the hero's Robby MacKay's fingers can move at vibrator speed.Ohhh the things my dreams are now made of. {mouths} thank you.LOL. K.S.: There were many things I enjoyed about writing The Vampire and the Virgin. ...

~*Jessica Rabbit*~ - http://j-rabbits-corner.blogspot.com/


The ADvantages OF Using Personal Massagers — MyWebArticles.org

By admin

If we want, we can even set in suit the vibrator that has the stroke result upon heedfulness as well as aches. There have been the little alternative handheld massagers that suggest tall temperature. Heat gives we the single some-more relief. ... It is improved to acquire the massager that has an easy-to-manage carry out panel. Handheld massagers have been decent options for subject to pang relief, similar to Human hold 1280 massager. If pang persists for some-more than ...

MyWebArticles.org - http://www.mywebarticles.org/


Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone
http://www.adamevetoys.com/t-aet09_25-OFF-any-item Sex Toys as Low as $2.95