Monday, January 4, 2010

torquere_social: Prompt Fic for ali_wilde


By marasmine

Avon brochure, skeleton and (drum roll please) penguin "Why are you looking at my Mom's Avon brochure?" "I'm looking for the toys." "Toys?" "Yeah. The vibrators and stuff." "In an Avon brochure?" "That's what they do, isn't it?" ... "I'm sure your Mom knows we have sex." "Eeeuw!" "Take your fingers out of your ears. You weren't exactly quiet last night, y'know?" "Lalala. I'm not listening. Lalala." "I'm still surprised you could get it up with that penguin watching." ...

Torquere Press' Happy Hour - http://torquere_social.livejournal.com/


XXX - Kamikaze Premium Vol 60 - I-COMers.Com

By phanlan

XXX - Kamikaze Premium Vol 60. Star: YUUKA </star/index/id/1577/YUUKA/1>, Ai Kimura </star/index/id/3370/Ai Kimura/1>, Karen Ito,S eiko Akimoto </star/index/id/3371/Karen Ito,S eiko Akimoto/1> Genre: Asian </genre/index/id/5/Asian/1>, ...

I-COMers.Com - http://i-comers.com/member.php?u=26400&vmid=5849


Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone
http://www.adamevetoys.com/t-aet09_25-OFF-any-item Sex Toys as Low as $2.95