Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Draco » Current News Trends


By Michael Santoroski

Posted January 4th, 2010 by Draco. Here's one -. A year and a half ago, I slept with a guy who purchased for me a butterfly vibrator – it attaches to my private parts and vibrates at the touch of a remote control. ...

Current News Trends - http://currentnewstrends.net/


Technology and design: Coolest Steampunk Gadgets

By dream doll

A guy from Chicago who calls himself Nicrosin made this "Mechanical Aural Communication Device" as a prop with "sculpey, rubber, and… various pocket watch parts," the earpieces have a suede lining. ... Looking like a mix between an electric shaver and some sort of mini tank, this Steampunk pointer definitely stands out from the pack. For some reason, this thing doesn't look very ergonomically friendly, but then again, I never saw the word "comfortable" anywhere in the ...

Technology and design - http://tecnodesk.blogspot.com/


Seville Classic Ultra Slimline Tower Fan With Remote Control »

By admin

Hunter 30750 PermaLife Mini-Tower Air Purifier with 3-Speed Fan Seville Classic Ultra Slimline Tower Fan with Remote Control. Bluewalker Blue2Net Wireless Remote Access Platform WRAP Blumlein BLV Light- und. - Remote Control with blue back light Dimensions: 12″ L, 12″ W, ... colander silent vibrator remote control battery silk factory lyon with white tile backsplash silhouette targets drawings silent personal tower fan. 12-BOTTLE WINE CELLAR WITH ELECTRONIC CONTROL HAIER. ...

Gate Doit - http://gatedoit.co.cc/


FML: I was in a hurry to catch a plane. I got half way to the ...

By Allen

Next time stop getting yourself into a state (because otherwise you wouldn't have missed it in your pocket) and calm down, take a deep breath and check your pockets and all the obvious places it would be. #9 - On 01/05/2010 at 6:38am by Jimboom ... It's probably his vibrator... ...and don't bother telling me, "But the OP is a guy." I stand by what I said. #17 - On 01/05/2010 at 8:24am by Brave_Sir_Robin. 9 out of 10 guys use a guybrator. My statistics I stand by. ...

FMyLife - http://www.fmylife.com/


Elk Lighting Elk Josephine Chandelier 63246

In Cell Phones review and best buy late brassy electric cell telephone with warrantee This leading manufacturer of mobile phones, in the recent-most chronicle has. Classified ad listings on, powered by Oodle. Shop a bombastic choice of ... Shopping- Find Great Products Online, Compare, Shop & Save Compare products, compare prices, say reviews and. elk lighting elk josephine chandelier 63246 10 function wonder massager white wp waterproof 10x mini vibrator by doc johnson. ...

Sale - http://sale.shakyremain.dtdns.net/


Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone
http://www.adamevetoys.com/t-aet09_25-OFF-any-item Sex Toys as Low as $2.95