Saturday, January 2, 2010

Small Package - Netmums Coffeehouse


By Anon (6073)

I searched EVERYWHERE for a replacement, but when i became single, i decided not to get a remote controlled one,a s i had no one to turn the knobs for me!! So i just got a super-duper rabbit instead!! i also LOVE erotic novels! ... I am not big on sex aids anyway, so maybe I am biased? I have never had a vaginal orgasm, and I have tried using a vibrator to help, but I still prefer the real deal anyday! No matter what size it is. As long as he can use is!! lol ...

Netmums Coffeehouse - http://www.netmums.com/coffeehouse/


Notes of a Sane (Subjective) Schizophrenic -

By tinagsd2

This vibrator cost $53! I bought it after watching an Oprah show. It was ENORMOUS and it was pink and it had a hummingbird attachment. I keep it in a chest across the room and away from the bed so I won't get tempted. ...

Notes of a Sane (Subjective)... - http://tinagsd2.livejournal.com/


Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone
http://www.adamevetoys.com/t-aet09_25-OFF-any-item Sex Toys as Low as $2.95