Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Sex Toy - blog - midlifecafe


By Dennis Lynch

Recently, I suggested a toy... If you can't tell from reading my blog, I try to keep life interesting. So if you think I'm about to tell the story of a magic vibrator, you're short-changing me. Of course there's a few of those in the ...

blog - http://www.midlifecafe.com/home


The Dragon Girls – Bringing Couples a Thrilling Night : chica.com

This site offers various types of sex toys that will definitely make you and your partner's night hotter. It would really be a drag if you only stick to traditional foreplay. Why not do it with gadgets like leather whips, gags, masks, or blindfolds. Or else, you can choose to use vibrators or dildos. You can take turns tying each other to the bedpost with handcuffs and play roles. You can blindfold your partner and use a leather whip to make him or her feel even hotter. ...

chica.com - http://www.chica.com/


Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone
http://www.adamevetoys.com/t-aet09_25-OFF-any-item Sex Toys as Low as $2.95