Friday, January 15, 2010

Imagination fails me : Pharyngula


Alpha Male Anal Prostate Massager Waterproof Vibrator Sex Toy for Men & Original Artwork Chinese Love Spell Symbol Pocket Card Gift Set - http://www.amazon.com/Prostate-Massager-Waterproof-Vibrator-Original/dp/B002MK6JOC/ref= ...

Pharyngula - http://scienceblogs.com/pharyngula/


Leo DiCaprio, Lindsay Lohan Party With Cast of 'Jersey Shore ...

By FOXNews.com

Back to the sex-toy party. Lindsay Lohan, who also chatted up the Shore cast, arrived sans bra to vibrator bash with mom Dina, and spent the night getting affectionate with her rumored new love interest, DJ Jus Ske.

The Daily Times - http://www.thedailytimes.co.uk/


Notes of a Sane (Subjective) Schizophrenic -

By tinagsd2

One of them had toppled their box of toys (they have a box in 3 rooms LOL). After the box toppled, I suddenly heard some books fall that had been piled behind the box. For some reason, the name McNamara was going through my head for a short while this ..... Even though I threw out my vibrator that Oprah told me to get, I have masturbated (Cosmopolitan Magazine told me it was okay when I was younger). I am trying to remember now, if I got the rosy cheeks from masturbating. ...

Notes of a Sane (Subjective)... - http://tinagsd2.livejournal.com/


Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone
http://www.adamevetoys.com/t-aet09_25-OFF-any-item Sex Toys as Low as $2.95