Wednesday, January 13, 2010
I Rub My Duckie Gold Label Travel Size
By admin
I Rub My Duckie Travel Size Gold Label Christmas Waterproof Vibrator Gold. Our Price: 19.99 Take your soothing vibrating body massager with you where ever you go as its travel size. The new Gold Label I Rub My Duckie, of course! ...
PRIVATE DEADS - http://overhere132.bee.pl/
TwitterGlitter.com - Latest Palm App Catalog Additions
Vibrate Massage, $0.99, by Rosoa: use the vibrator of your phone for a massage. Wake N Play, $1.00, by Appslant: Alarm app with quiz disable function. Word Hunter, $1.99, by Deep Thought Software: Build as many words as you can from the random 16 ... Tags: A+ Student Organizer, App Catalog, Bottle Cap Trivia, Debt Collector, Game Clock Tournament, Gossip Fix, Jazziando.com, My DataBank, Palm, Pocket Piano, QuickClip, RetireCalc, River Stages, Savings, Shopping Manager, ...
TwitterGlitter.com - http://www.twitterglitter.com/
Sex robot wants to know the 'real you' | JavedanTV
By admin
At a demonstration at the Adult Entertainment Expo on Saturday, a dark-haired, negligee-clad robot said "I love holding hands with you" when it sensed that its creator touched its hand. Yes, indeed: A New Jersey company says it has developed "the world's first sex robot," a life-size rubber doll that's designed to engage the owner with conversation rather than lifelike movement. Another action, this one unprintable, elicited a different vocal response from Roxxxy the ...
JavedanTV - http://www.javedantv.com/
Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)