Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Girl Gamers -
By Winterfox
And yeah, I thought they were vibrators too. HAHAHAA. This. I was going to say, "THEY MADE WII VIBRATORS??? Makes sense." But yeah, I hate all the gender-imposing colors. I like green, dammit >:[ ... The wiimotes above just remind me of those unfortunate Sailor Moon toys an uncle of mine used to buy me. You know, the moonsticks that call out attack names in a tinny, strangled voice. I even enjoyed Sailor Moon at that age, but errrr. .... Best sex toy evar. ...
Girl Gamers - http://girl_gamers.livejournal.com/
Curiosity .: awesomely MAD.
By karinasapphire
today was mad fun . chat with way shen abit . he keep saying me and cui fake-study . wtf la hee. then he started tying his pengakap rope/string . when he finish tie he said its a *sex toy* . looi said it was like some science thingy ...
Curiosity . - http://karinasapphire.blogspot.com/
Can Glass Sex Toys Give You a New Approach to Stimulation ...
By admin
The best part about sex toys is that they will be tools which you can use to help stimulate yourself or your partner in whole new ways. There are a number of toys which you can turn to, from dildos and vibrators to dolls, clamps, whips, ...
Online Bargains USA - http://www.streetsofdublin.com/wp-shop-usa/
Contempo Exotica Condoms 144 Pack
By admin
Best prices for quality massagers, vibrators, pumps, dildos, dongs, condoms, G-Spot enhancers, lotions, lubes, creams, gels, lingerie, costumes. Clothing & Clubwear, Cock Rings, Condoms, Dildos & Dongs, Dolls, Eco-Friendly Sex Toys, ...
Reach Net - http://reachnet.co.cc/
Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)