Wednesday, January 20, 2010
Cell phone based car starter, another take - Hack a Day
By Caleb Kraft
He's gone a pretty simple way, by connecting the vibrator motor leads to a headphone jack. He's using that signal to then activate the remote start by setting off an extra fob. Though it is amazingly simple, this version does have an ...
Hack a Day - http://hackaday.com/
I Rub My Duckie Gold Label Travel Size
By admin
Operates on 2 AA size batteries that are included. teaze-toys-duckie-massager-travel-size-gold-label-pi-l- I Rub My Duckie I Rub My Little BDSM Duckie Personal Waterproof Massager $19.95. ... Toys Collector' Series I Rub My Duckie', the Gold Label travel version of I Rub My Duckie is perfect for toy enthusiast. Big Teaze Toys I Rub My Duckie Gold Label Travel Size Gold. Whether you are soaking in a little me time, I Rub My Fishie- Travel Size Vibrator Massager- Hot Rod. ...
PRIVATE DEALS - http://bargains33.dyndns.dk/
Massager Back: MINI POWER Waterproof Wireless One Touch Style Spot ...
By besten-verkaufen
New MICRO MINI Inovative Massager - Wireless and Waterproof - The pulse rate is extremly high, this means it has VERY Powerful Vibration - If you enjoy Very Strong, Powerful and Intense Massager Vibration then you should try this - May be ... Bullet Massager - Much Stronger, Faster and Powerful then the standard bullet styles - Set of Batteries is included - Great Gift for just about anyone - The Original Wireless Minature Massager Vibrator QUALITY that are Waterproof - ...
Massager Back - http://massager-back.blogspot.com/
I'm a DIRTY robot! - Do I keep these?
By Mellzah Dildarian
This is my Moonlite Bunny Ranch t-shirt, which, you will note, is done in a parody of the Harley logo, so it's really two classy t-shirts in one. It's been worn exactly twice, at Chad's Trucker party, and at my White Trash Birthday party. I went back and looked for a writeup ... By day two, I had already bought a bottle of booze and a big honkin' vibrator and intended to spend my evenings masturbating while watching television, that is how little there is to do in Reno. ...
I'm a DIRTY robot! - http://teh-dirty-robot.livejournal.com/
Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)