Sunday, December 20, 2009
thequestionclub: God almighty. I just realized my boyfrie
By James
I gave them a quick tour of the joint and when I went to show them our bedroom my glorious purple BOB was on my nightstand. I don't know if any of them saw it, but my god did I try to move them along quickly. (Reply to this) (Thread) ... used the bathroom, and left. I woke up a couple hours later and went into the bathroom, only to find I had left my bright pink vibrator standing straight up on the bathroom sink. I was 14. My dad never said anything. (Reply to this) ...
The Question Club - http://thequestionclub.livejournal.com/
Choosing a Handheld Massager for Relief from Back Pain
By admin
Modern massager can simply fit into the contours of the body to perform an effective job. You can activate the vibrator for the massage, and may also switch on the heat to make available extra relief. These devices come with an ...
Home Remedies and Natural Remedies... - http://www.healthytreatment.com/
Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)