Tuesday, December 22, 2009
niiamarh: The Mr. & Mrs. Dawson
By Nii Amarh
One night, Melisa put the lights on in the middle of the act only to see an electronic vibrator inside her. She was so mad at the husband. She asked. Dawson, can you explain this toy vibrator to me now!! The Man responded. ...
niiamarh - http://niiamarh.blogspot.com/
Onwards: New Year Resolution!
By M.George
I tried to explain the rocket science of aging and its effects on the lives of young men, in the middle of which he decided to escape to the bathroom, but not before cursing me for ruining his beauty sleep. I left him to learn his lesson the hard way. ... The way their bodies are sculpted and their brains are made up makes me strongly believe that these guys were indeed born of an unholy alliance between a dumbbell and a torso vibrator! Soon I realized the sad fact that ...
Onwards - http://onwardsinchaos.blogspot.com/
Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)