Thursday, November 5, 2009

Preview of the season premiere of 'Real Housewives of O.C. ...


By RICHARD CHANG, THE ORANGE COUNTY REGISTER

They discuss naked pictures on the Internet, including one in which she's laying on a bed, utilizing a vibrator with a cord. Tamra says, "I'm like, Holy Mother of Gynecology. Who has a vibrator with a cord? Like I thought we all had a ... Tamra arrives first at the St. Regis suite, then Jeana in a purple dress. Vicki shows up next. Lynne invites her to try on a cuff, but she declines. "I think Lynne's got a different style than me," Vicki says. "The biker look, I'm not ...

Pedro and the Watcher - http://pedrowatcher.freedomblogging.com/


Have intense orgasm by Using Gigi Vibrator - Queer Vox

By Llyn Taylor

Five pre-programmed pleasure modes and a virtually silent vibrator engine deliver deep and vibrant sensations with spot-on precision. As an expert in her particular field, GIGI will happily assist in revealing the thrills of the elusive ...

Queer Vox - http://glbt.groups.vox.com/library/posts/page/1/


Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone
http://www.adamevetoys.com/t-aet09_25-OFF-any-item Sex Toys as Low as $2.95