Monday, November 2, 2009
Blog Segullah : Ladies, start your engines
By Kathryn Soper
The biggest help I found was after I went to a Slumber Parties party and bought an ointment that I refer to as my jumpstart juice which helps me actually enjoy sex. And having a husband who doesn't mind me using a vibrator to finish up when he's done is a ... I'm sure there are wildly varying views amongst our readers regarding sex toys, and I don't want to take the subject any further at this point. But I'm glad you brought it up. And yes–adequate lubrication is a must! ...
Blog Segullah - http://segullah.org/
Great-Sex-After-Marriage: ... And Back.
By Luna Perra
We used some Astroglide with this vibrator. I'll be keeping the Chandra in our bedside drawer (buried, of course, but it doesn't really look like a sex toy, which i love). It's quiet, too---I would never worry about this one waking the ...
Great-Sex-After-Marriage - http://great-sex-after-marriage.blogspot.com/
Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)