Thursday, October 29, 2009

What do you think of your new Storm2? | BlackBerry Cool


By Kyle

We're gonna keep her old Pearl as a vibrator…!!! ;). 4 Luke. October 29, 2009 at 5:55 pm. I think the typing is faster than the storm 1, even with the os5 update. THe vibrate is a little intense, but I still never feel it when I'm working and the phone is in my pocket. I'm hoping that the apps which were available for the original storm get updated for os5 soon. There are quite a few that are no longer compatible with either storm if upgraded to os5. ...

BlackBerry Cool - http://www.blackberrycool.com/


All In A Mom's Life: Batteries Not Included...

By Kristen

If a vibrator was 'shit brown' a child might wonder why mommy has a giant (or not so giant) log of turd in her drawer and leave it at that. But no, that is not the case. They make them colorful and pretty. ... In one swift movement I grab the toy out of her paws, run up the stairs into my room, hurdle over the bed, grab the remaining items from the drawer, fling them onto a high shelf and proceed to appear innocent when J-bug finally reaches my room. ...

All In A Mom's Life - http://allinamomslife.blogspot.com/


Sexual Dysfunction - Lack of sexual desire | Skin Lotions Acne ...

By admin

If you have problems reaching orgasm might not be having enough foreplay or stimulation before relation begins. Additional stimulation with a vibrator before having relation with your partner can help. You might need rubbing or ...

Skin Lotions Acne Facial Recipes - http://www.beautyskintanning.com/skin-lotion/


Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone
http://www.adamevetoys.com/t-aet09_25-OFF-any-item Sex Toys as Low as $2.95