Thursday, October 29, 2009
Althouse: "30 Things Every Woman Should Have Before She Turns 30."
By Ann Althouse
There's an Italian food joke in there somewhere, but I can't quite put my finger on it... 10/28/09 1:28 PM; Blogger Slow Joe said... Toilet paper? That's just banal. Orgasm AND a vibrator AND a sex position preference AND a fav porn site? .... I honestly don't get what is difficult about an orgasm... I can't quite imagine getting in the "mood" from a movie or song... and *really*, isn't a vibrator, besides risking discovery by a child looking for a pair of socks, ...
Althouse - http://althouse.blogspot.com/
Buy Power Bullet Tingling Tongue Waterproof 3 Speed Vibrator 3 ...
By admin
This splashy watertight vibe slides discreetly on solitary finger and is proposed of comprehensible, pliable jelly rubber with a textured finalize. This current toy is excessive for solo use up and associate sexual intercourse. move ...
Abhays Health Blog - http://missouritribes.com/
Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)