Friday, March 5, 2010
Fun Friday: Little Tigers, Greener Sex, And Billie Bobbie ...
By LB
Solar vibrator. Try using a solar-powered vibrator or alternative vibrators that work manually. And for those DIYers, Homemade-sex-toys.com converts your battery-powered vibrator into a solar-powered sex machine! No joke. ...
LuckyBogey's Blog - http://luckybogey.wordpress.com/
myo massage | Simply Divine Massage
By admin
$23.19 'My First Wabbit' vibrator is perfect for beginners and experienced enthusiastsYour intimate encounters will be filled with thrills and chillsRotating rabbit sex toy twirls, twists and massages deep inside ...
Simply Divine Massage - http://www.simplydivinemassage.com/
Chez 106 Bonus Codes - RadioWall.com
By helping_sis
@browser – if you set your profile pic on FB to the Toys for Boys logo they will be giving out one key (I believe per week). I set my FB profile pic yesterday as did a few others- check yesterday afternoons posts on the blog and you will see what I am .... What are 3 words you never wanna hear while having sex ? Honey, I'm home! Waking up,wrapping my hands around that nice hard round treasure, then putting my lips on it and feeling that warm wet liquid go down my throat. ...
RadioWall.com - http://www.radiowall.com/
Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)