Sunday, February 14, 2010
The Petite Sophist: Val
By Lily
I think V-Day is bullshit but I do love a lot of stereotypical "Valentine's Day" things like lingerie, chocolate and sex toys. So here's a short list of a few of my very favorite things (besides the obvious ones, like my family, friends and boyfriend, fluffy animals and Mindy Kaling's ... This vibrator: I expended a ton of effort keeping this blog a secret from my mom for the past two years, and it's all so that I could recommend this superlative vibrator, the LayaSpot. ...
The Petite Sophist - http://petitesophist.blogspot.com/
Kitchen Salt Containers - Kitchen Supplies
... mouse mats, mobile phone accessories, contact lenses, clothing for protection against accident, irradiation or fire, condoms, contraceptive devices, breast pumps, artificial breasts, sex toys (vibrators, dolls), marital aids, ...
Lovely Kitchen - http://bepez.com/
MorrisSuperService — Blog — Wallstrip Discussion: Berkshire Hathaway
By lancehatfield1986
Beaded snowflakes and wedding jewelry opal and santa claus reindeer snowmen snowwomen christmas tree elves or engagement gift baskets not where can i read snow falling on cedars on line not vibrators novelties adult sex toys. ...
beeswaxcandles - http://beeswaxcandles.morrissuperservice.net/
Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)