Saturday, February 6, 2010

The Golden Dragon: The Vivicator


By Mardi

I kept pushing the remote and he just sat there.I guess he liked the feel of the vibrator.I left him alone for a while to see if he would move off of the dish. I checked back and he had moved. he was right next to the dish. ...

The Golden Dragon - http://wolfsinger2-thegoldendragon.blogspot.com/


Interfacing with an analog joystick - Hack a Day

By Mike Szczys

I made a dick out of this with a vibrator from a PS2 Controller…. mine was purple. I am being honest. http://img53.imageshack.us/img53/3633/cam0244fg9.jpg. LOL. Posted at 1:04 pm on Feb 6th, 2010 by CJ ...

Hack a Day - http://hackaday.com/


Hot Pink | Diecast Cars, Trucks, Planes and Toys

By admin

The personal model features a flip-top safety cap that prevents accidental discharge and the finger grip dispenser helps with accurate aim. Contains 10 short bursts with an effective range of 10 to 12 feet Features: 1.4% ... That's Hot Glasses - Pink Adult $5.99. Pink That's Hot sunglasses. ..... The Hot pink lover's kit includes: Sleek 6 Inch Multi-Speed Massager Soft Bunny Sleeve Ribbed Sleeve Solid Tip for Comfort Uses 2 AA Size Batteries (not included) (Vibrator) ...

Diecast Cars, Trucks, Planes and Toys - http://www.diecastcarusa.com/


by tuesday, i will have a brand new Lelo Mia arriving at my doorstep

By clavicle

thanks to my fiance. it is a vibrator that is charged by plugging into your USB. it has 4 variable speeds, and the strongest is very strong, but still. ... Lelo, the company that makes this vibrator, has AMAZING products, so if you're looking for a toy to spice things up or just for yourself, then i highly recommend them. especially if you're wanting to buy a present for your lady. they come in deep purple, which is what i am getting, and pictured below, and a light pink . ...

Teen Forums - http://www.teenhut.net/


Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone
http://www.adamevetoys.com/t-aet09_25-OFF-any-item Sex Toys as Low as $2.95