Wednesday, December 9, 2009
Swingers in The UK Gear up For The Festive Season
Stock that Christmas sock with condoms, lubricant, sex toys, vibrators, play handcuffs, body paint and massage oil. And since it is the season to be merry naughty fantasy outfits like an elf or Santa suite and sexy lingerie or briefs in ...
Sooper Articles - http://www.sooperarticles.com/
The Mouthy Mommy: Got Pink?
By Jennie Nadler Milechman
So when I read the title "Are Pink Toys Bad for Girls?", I instantly thought that it was going to be a picture of a young girl holding a pink vibrator or maybe a pink crack pipe. I wasn't sure, but I was assuming it would be ... (Unless he "likes" murdering small animals or performing sex acts on mannequins. I can deal with gay, straight and gender confused. I am not however, prepared for serial killer.) The point I'm getting to is this, the color of a toy has little to ...
The Mouthy Mommy - http://www.mouthymommy.com/
Dating is Hard: Open Question: Dating A single mom, Please Help ...
By Blog Army
The most ironic and weirdest thing happened to me! ok so im a girl and I started dating this boy about 3 years ago and the first couple years I had the highest sex drive ever! ..... YES we've tried toys, the only thing i like is the vibrator but i only like useing it alone, not with him. I hate giving oral so that's always a no, my mouth is just too small and it hurts after very short while-i just hate the taste of it all- I have tried talking to him about this and he ...
Dating is Hard - http://blogjockeyslot9.blogspot.com/
splinterclaw 's Story Watch this space. Or don't.: OurStory.com ...
By splinterclaw
Over in the x-rated Snap's cup meme, there is the boll weevil vibrator and also sex against the boll weevil statue. You people and your weird boll weevil obsession. Anyone else? Also you lot seem to be pretty possessive, and also to know ... longhorns in Houston and horses in Santa Fe and bulls in Midland (TX) and rabbits in Odessa (TX) and sharks in San Jose and pumas in Colorado and bulldogs in Crown Point (IN) and ducks in Highland (IN) and toy trains in Griffith (IN). ...
splinterclaw's Story - http://ourstory.com/story.html?v=172041
Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)