Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Say What? Recession or No, Women Love Their Sex Toys! | Love and ...


By TresSugar

If people are going to spend their dollars, they want to know it's a good product. People are staying home more, so we've directed more marketing efforts toward cheap date nights — for the price of a movie and dinner, buy a vibrator, stay home and have fun." — Good Vibrations rep Jackie Strano, responding to a question about what the sex business is like during the recession. Good Vibrations is a popular woman-friendly adult sex toy store in San Francisco, CA. ...

TresSugar - http://www.tressugar.com/


I Rub My Duckie Travel Paris Blanc

By admin

Baby Einstein Space Travel Rocket Flyer Gift Little Duckie Blanket, Sweater, and Hat Gift Set. Travel I Rub My Duckie Bondage is a small waterproof personal massager that's Travel I Rub My Duckie. I Rub My Duckie Travel Pink $13.00 USD. ... I RUB MY DUCKIE TRAVEL PARIS ROSE $20.20. Launch a full assault on all fronts (and some rears) with this all-terrain mini vibe. I rub my santa duckie travel size ornament. Band- Pinocchio Theory/Rubber Duckie. ...

Time Reach - http://time-reach.ftphost.net/


Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone
http://www.adamevetoys.com/t-aet09_25-OFF-any-item Sex Toys as Low as $2.95