Monday, October 12, 2009

Mens Sex Toys Product Review « Shopping and Product Reviews


By admin

With all the mens sex toys on the current market, it can always be a little confusing as to which one you should purchase. There are big names and different models of male vibrators with each having their own pros and cons. ...

Shopping and Product Reviews - http://www.topgg.com/


The woman who can't stop orgasming - Boing Boing

By Lisa Katayama

My mother is very conservative — she has trouble saying the word "orgasm" out loud, and she thinks I'm a pervert because I have toys. A couple months ago, out of the blue, she said, "You still having that orgasm problem? ... PSAS is completely unrelated to sex drive. Watching sex scenes does nothing for me, but the other day, when a friend put his hand on my back, I found it really hard to contain a screaming orgasm. If my heart rate shoots up too high for too long, ...

Boing Boing - http://www.boingboing.net/


Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone
http://www.adamevetoys.com/t-aet09_25-OFF-any-item Sex Toys as Low as $2.95