Monday, October 19, 2009

Kitsound X5: An iPhone vibrator everyone will want to play with ...


By happygeek

It's just small enough to fit into your pocket, uses a specially developed high-tech gel and vibrates like crazy. But this latest must have addition to the iPhone accessories cupboard is no sex toy: this is the Kitsound X5 Surface ...

DaniWeb IT Discussion Community - http://www.daniweb.com/news/writer311962.html


Reason For Everything: Reason for Big Red Flags:

By Heidi

Twelve years ago my BFF gave me two presents for Christmas: a new pair of Addias flops and a bright red shiny vibrator. Yep, that's my BFF. We dubbed it "Big Red". I was home from college and since my mom confused herself with Sherlock Holmes and my bedroom for a crime scene on a regular basis, I cleverly put BR into the shoe box to avoid explaining to my parents why Loo-loo gave me a sex toy. Once in my room, I put the vibrator, in the shoe box, in a zippered duffel bag ...

Reason For Everything - http://reasonforeverything.blogspot.com/


Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone
http://www.adamevetoys.com/t-aet09_25-OFF-any-item Sex Toys as Low as $2.95