Friday, September 25, 2009

The Purple Banana: Laid out like tar


By mineizclouds

I idled into Babeland, (that's a sex toy shop for you prudes out there) for the first time. I was only aware of the one near Orchard Street and had never known this one existed. Apparently, they've been at this location for six years. It's a really nice, ... They were playing Le Tigre which was great and I just casually made my way down the aisle looking at shelves and shelves of scarily efficient self pleasure toys. I saw the Hello Kitty vibrator live for the first time. ...

The Purple Banana - http://zanalee.blogspot.com/


She Who Chatters: Poison for Your Brain: NSFW! NSFW! NSFW!

By D

PZ said that nobody should tell this guy that we've got our sex robots already, but he only mentioned vibrators and dildoes (how could he forget about fleshlights?), which leads me to think that that's the limit of his awareness. ... Just know that there's some manner of equality in the sex toy industry, at least. Now, wow, those are already some pretty cool sex robots. But it gets even better, if you can believe that! There's this whole website, fuckingmachines.com, ...

She Who Chatters - http://she-who-chatters.blogspot.com/


Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone
http://www.adamevetoys.com/t-aet09_25-OFF-any-item Sex Toys as Low as $2.95