Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Sex Toys...who uses them - Women's Health Support Forums


By Ahryin

I am new tto the sex toy purchasing adventure and have purchased 3 vibrators. The one I like most has a clit stimulator/vibrator attached so I get the best of both worlds however it is kinda noisy so I have to use it only when I am alone (I have 2 ... I also have a vibrating bullet that I use on myself and my husband. We enjoy that. I have a friend that suggested I get a butt plug. I am not sure what that will do for me but I am willing to try. He said glass is the best. ...

Women's Health Support Forums - http://www.womens-health.com/boards/showthread.php?p=70569


Free Pocket Pleaser Vibrator from Ann Summers | Discount Codes ...

By admin

Free Pocket Pleaser Vibrator Get a free Pocket Pleaser Vibrator worth £10 when you spend £45 or more. Cannot be used in conjunction with any other offer. The code is valid from the 17th of August until the 28th August from Ann Summers ...

Discount Codes, Sales, and Offers... - http://www.bettabuy.com/blog/


The Jets Stream - NY Daily News

Anyway, why so mad about such trivial things? And to use foul language on moi… I never used foul language on you ever, did I? Forgot your electric 12.5 inch spiked vibrator on your trip to Ann Arbor? Don't take it on me, Ole man. ... Portnoysboy- from Sundays Star ledger: Faneca, who injured the finger last Tuesday, sat out Friday night's game against the Rams. Coach Rex Ryan said Faneca will definitely miss the Ravens game next Monday night and possibly the Giants game ...

New York Daily News Blogs - http://www.nydailynews.com/blogs/


Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone
http://www.adamevetoys.com/t-aet09_25-OFF-any-item Sex Toys as Low as $2.95