Sunday, July 19, 2009

Forum for Dupuytren's contracture » Dupuytren » Recent Surgery


By dafuser

No offense to your hand therapist, but she may not be aware of this mini vibrator. A hand therapist recommended this vibrator for massaging the scar tissue. I bought mine for $20 at a local pharmacy. I can see the finger flattening as I ...

Forum for Dupuytren's contracture - http://www.dupuytren-online.info/Forum_English/


Swirl Spot Lollipop Grape

By admin

Swirl Spot Lollipops for fun anywhere- Bullet head designed especially for grrlz- One touch control with seven variations of vibration and pulsation- ... Grape Purple & White Psychedelic Swirl Lollipops: 12CT Box. Everyone loves something sweet and these pink lollipop candle favors hit the spot! Dongs, Dildos, Vibrators, DVD Movies, and lots more. Sugar Free Peppermint Red & White Swirl Lollipops. Swirl Spot Lollipop Grape Punch We help you find the best deals on the ...

Street Exibits - http://streetexibits.ftphost.net/


Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone
http://www.adamevetoys.com/t-aet09_25-OFF-any-item Sex Toys as Low as $2.95