Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Ask the Loveologist: Sex Toys | Healthy and Green Living
By Wendy Strgar
I recently attended a party with all of these products for sex. I have never used any toys although the hostess said everyone does. Still I have no idea. ... Considering a vibrator purchase, know like in most areas you get what you pay for. I have been selling and raving about Lelo pleasure objects for years. They are by far the Cadillac of vibrators and charge like a cell phone. In a wide range of styles and colors, there is sure to be a fit for any woman. ...
Healthy and Green Living - http://www.care2.com/greenliving/
Interesting: Eva Longoria
By natyu
Longoria spoke candidly about her affection for vibrators in an interview that Rolling Stone magazine published December 15, 2004. As a result, readers started sending sex toys to Longoria (she gave them to friends as gifts). ...
Interesting - http://bezmuke.blogspot.com/
Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)