Wednesday, June 17, 2009
Feministe » FNTT: the I Want Candy round
By Jill
@cartoon coyote: the neutrogena wave is a face vibrator. And Terrell basically agrees with Sarah that it looks more like a sex toy than like a beauty product. Plus, I do find Sarah Haskins hot (I'm a hetero leaning woman, but I'm mostly ...
Feministe - http://www.feministe.us/blog/
Whats The Most Embarrasing Thing Your Parent/s Have Done To You ...
My parents thought it would be funny to give me a vibrator for my birthday in front of all of my friends and family.....omg it was horrible...i was only like 17 when that happened too. Flag Inappropriate. Rated: +2Vote for this! ... Afterwards my mom had a "talk" with the girlfriend, and after being satisfied from the 'interrogation', she then gave my girlfriend a sex-toy she picked up from a quarter machine at a gas-station bathroom!! Flag Inappropriate ...
Latest Questions at Experience Project - http://www.experienceproject.com/question-answer.php
Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)