Tuesday, April 21, 2009
INfertile Myrtle: Totally Awkward Tuesday: Massager & Body ...
By Megan
So when I saw a body massager, I was thinking along the lines of something to massage her shoulders or back. When she opened my gift to her, the box said "body massager". Still wasn't thinking anything of it. ... "YOU BOUGHT ME A FRICKIN VIBRATOR?!?!?!" Hmmm, well. Yes, I guess I did. AWKWARD. It. Was. Hilarious. Awkward. But hilarious. Then when she looked in the bag to see the other things, it turns out that I, so kindly, gave her a tampon too. I was on a roll! ...
INfertile Myrtle - http://meganswishingwell.blogspot.com/
Goliath Pink Pearl
By admin
Pink Pearl & Diamond Studs white freshwater pearl stud earrings enhanced with a bezel-set. The Goliath is the answer for those that crave both size and quality: Tantus Goliath Vibrator, Pink Pearl: Health & Personal Care. ...
paytown - http://paytown.slyip.net/
Take 25% Off Any One Item at Adam and Eve Toys Code:25Offone

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)